FreshDank 62-Percent RH Humidity Packs (10 Pack at 8 Grams), Best 2-Way Control That Keeps Cannabis Fresher for Longer
Regular price $16.99 $10.99 Sale
Brand: Essential Values
- BEST VALUE – Our Essential Values FreshDank-8 Grams (10 Pack) Is Not Only the Most Cost-Effective Product on the Market Today, But A Perfect & Safe Solution to Keeping Weed Fresher for Longer. Only A Fraction of The Price of Other Brands! (Typical Use: 2 Packs per Standard Container; 5 USES)
- INSTANT HUMIDIFICATION – Simply to Use, Just Open Sealed Bag & Throw 2 Packs Into Your Cannabis Storage Box/Jar. Simple As That – No Hassle, No Fuss, Just Results! Typical Packs Last between 8-12 Months. Climate May Impact Performance, Check Weekly For Best Results To Add Or Remove Packs Based on Results!
- 2-WAY CONTROL TECHNOLOGY – Made From Natural Plant Fibers, Our Packets Are Designed to Gain Flavor & Maximize Shelf Life of Your Marijuana & Cannabis Buds! Safe & Non-Toxic, Our Unique Blend is Made from The Markets Finest: Plant Fibers, Organic Salts & Classic H2O
- DESIGNED FOR CANNABIS & MEDICINAL HERB CONNOISSEURS – You No Longer Need to Use Distilled Water Sponges, Tortilla, Bread, Lettuce or Other Tricks to Keep Your Dank Fresh. Essential Values Now Brings a Cost-Effective Solution to Fight Bacteria, Mold & Mildew for Your Prized Bud! Just Drop In Your Jar/Container & Keep Air Tight with Your Fresh Dank!
- 60 DAY MONEY BACK GAURENTEE – We Believe in Our Customers & Stand by ALL Our Products, IF NOT – No Questions Asked. Essential Values Guarantees Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Save Big In The Short Term & Long Term – Your Marijuana & Friends Will Thank you
Publisher: Essential Values
Scientifically engineered to maintain a precise relative humidity at 62% in an enclosed space, Essential Values FreshDank is Ideal for Cannabis Lovers looking to gain consistency from their Beloved Bud. Now with FreshDank, you will never humidify beyond the RH on the pack, so there’s no such thing as “too much” or “too little”. Essentially, we like to think in terms of using at least the minimum because the more you use, the more efficient FreshDank works to keep your Bud FRESHER LONGER. Therefore, we keep it simple – You only need to change your Humidity Control Pack when you lose taste in your Dank or when the Packet becomes harder than a Rock!
What To Expect From FreshDank!
- Comes With 10 Individual Packs
- Each Pack is ideal size at 8 grams (2.5 inch X 4.0 Inch)
- Keep Marijuana at 62% Relative Humidity
- Gain Color, Aroma, & Flavor from Bud
- Typically lasts between 8-12 Months
PRO TIP: Do not mix Essential Values Fresh Humidity Control in containers with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the FreshDank Packs
Best Value On Amazon Today | Guaranteed Satisfaction | Keep Dank Fresh
Brand: Essential Values Features: BEST VALUE – Our Essential Values FreshDank-8 Grams (10 Pack) Is Not Only the Most Cost-Effective Product on the Market Today, But A Perfect & Safe Solution to Keeping Weed Fresher for Longer. Only A Fraction of The Price of Other Brands! (Typical Use: 2 Packs per Standard Containe
How Does Humidity Affect Your Cannabis?
There are many elements to consider when properly curing and storing your cannabis. One of the most crucial considerations is managing the relative humidity (RH) of the plant while it’s stored in an airtight container. Having too much moisture will increase the risk of contamination by mold or mildew. Having too little moisture will cause the trichomes to dry out. They will become brittle, harsh, and less effective as the essential oils that carry the cannabinoids and terpenes slowly degrade.
Luckily, there’s a solution that avoids the balancing act of monitoring your ambient humidity and maintaining the ideal RH. As well as giving you a powerful tool to give your cannabis the best cure possible.
What is Ambient Humidity?
Ambient humidity is what’s happening outside your container of cannabis. It could be your bedroom, the trunk of your car, or the outdoors. For air conditioned homes, the humidity is usually 20-30% because the AC scrubs moisture out of the air. Inside a heated home, the humidity will often be even lower as the furnace scrubs much of the ambient humidity.
In the time it takes to open and prepare cannabis for consumption, the flower can lose a detectable amount of moisture. Without a proper way to monitor and adjust humidity in your container, the cannabis will dry over time.
Using cannabis humidity packs like Boveda 62 in the container allows you to quickly replace the lost moisture both in the air and in the plant. The cannabis is then the same original quality every time. Some would even make the case it gets better with age, like wine or cigars.
The RH “Sweet Spot”
Humidity control packs can monitor ambient humidity and add or remove moisture to deliver a precise RH. This gives your cannabis the optimal moisture content and keeping it true to its original form. For example, the Boveda 62, developed after repeated requests from cannabis aficionados to create a pack that held a lower RH. This Boveda pack keeps your buds at the perfect 62% RH level.
To determine the best RH for cannabis, we hired a third party laboratory to do a moisture sorption isotherm on a single strain of cannabis. A moisture sorption isotherm test applies a wide range of humidity levels to an item. It also determines an RH range in which the properties of the item doesn’t change. For the strain of cannabis the lab tested, 59-63% RH showed to be ideal.
In the same way nature has gifted the world cannabis, it gifts us the natural salts that provide the key to balancing RH levels. Different salt compounds hold a varying range of moisture. Making it crucial to source a salt that stabilizes moisture content at an ideal 62%.
Many who prefer vaporizing their cannabis are finding they favor even lower humidity levels, such as the 54%. Personal preference can also dictate your ideal RH “sweet spot,” with elements like plant density and personal taste being the deciding factors.
How Does RH Affect the Curing, Drying, and Storage of Cannabis?
If you want the best possible cure, you need to store cannabis in an environment with stable RH within the ideal range. The ambient humidity isn’t much of a concern. Boveda cannabis humidity packs respond to conditions inside the container, absorbing or releasing moisture to maintain the ideal 62% inside.
From there, your major concerns are temperature and light. Boveda adjusts the humidity based on temperature changes, but cannabis should always be kept away from high temperatures to avoid decarboxylation or activating the precious cannabinoids. And as widely recommended throughout the cannabis industry, always store you cannabis in a cool dark place.
While Boveda is effective at removing excess moisture, growers should still dry cannabis using their traditional methods. When the branches feel close to their target moisture content, put the buds in containers with Boveda to help adjust the RH to the proper range for cannabis.
Humidity plays a huge role in the quality of cannabis. Maintain superior quality with cannabis humidity packs from Boveda.