Rice Crispy Cannabis Treats
Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 16 to 20 Treats
What You Need:
- large sauce pan
- 13″ x 9″ baking dish
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Crispy treats (or any rice based cereal)
- Melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat. Do not burn.
- Add marshmallows and stit until well-mixed.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until well-coated.
- Grease hands with oil or butter. Press rice crispy mixture firmly into buttered pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: masterbong420
Search for a Recipe
- How to Deal with Stress During the Pandemic When You Do Not Have Your Edibles
- Cannabis Butternut Squash Fitters
- Cannabis Curried Rice Pilaf with Peas
- Cannabis Miso-Sesame Skillet Blondies
- Cannabis Paprika-Rubbed Sheet Tray Chicken
- Cannabis Shortcut Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls
EatYourCannabis.com is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.
Rice Crispy Cannabis Treats Time Required: 30 minutes Yields 16 to 20 Treats What You Need: large sauce pan 13″ x 9″ baking dish ½ cup Cannabutter 4 cups miniature
Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #126fe790-2751-11eb-bbe7-49cb06f27e1a
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following: