CBD Living is a CBD distribution company focused on exploring and perfecting the science behind the hemp plant. Using this ethos, they have developed nanotechnology to produce a range of top-quality CBD oils, CBD water, and more.
They also utilize innovative techniques such as ultrasound waves and employ an in-house research team that spearheads their scientific initiatives. Their products are sold in nearly 5000 stores nationwide, and as many as 100 of their products are on store shelves.
The company has used their creative methods in all of their products, which range from potent CBD isolates to relaxing CBD bath bombs. More than anything else however, they believe in honest communication between themselves and the buyer, by providing the backbone for a trustworthy and sustainable CBD company. Today we will be exploring the history of CBD Living, discovering the moving force behind their desire to create CBD, and taking a look at their extensive range of CBD products.
Official Site: cbdliving.com
Coupon Code: WELCOME10
CBD Living Quick Summary
“Best Tasting CBD Water Hands Down! Out of all of the brands, all of the endless companies TRYING to make something great tasting AND effective. THIS ONE IS THE WINNER. ”
Who Is CBD Living?
CBD Living was first established in 2013 and is headquartered in Corona, California. Their team uses a combination of global scientists, business minds, and thought leaders to create a well-rounded company whose purpose is to create the best CBD on the market. The company uses nanotechnology, adopting a unique manufacturing process that reduces CBD molecules into nano-sized droplets without having to use additional emulsifiers. This increases CBD bioavailability up to 90% and means that the CBD is delivered even quicker to the CB1 and CB2 receptors than it is by regular methods. This makes the oil extremely effective, not only for its intensity but its fast-acting quality. CBD Living provides many versatile products for its customers; whether you are using CBD for its medicinal benefits to help with a serious ailment or are looking to de-stress during your day, you’ll be able to find something that suits your CBD journey!
CBD Living Review: Highlights
Let’s have a look at some of the most prominent reasons why CBD Living have done so well in the CBD industry:
- Newsletter: The newsletter is a great way to stay up to date with the company, and you can save some money in the process.
- Worldwide shipping: Even though we are living in a global marketplace, it can be difficult to navigate CBD because of the different laws in different countries. We love that CBD Living ships worldwide, many places on the other side of the world can still have access to their products.
- 0% THC: CBD Living Water products contain 0% THC, meaning they are completely non-psychoactive. This is great for those who are worried about any change in their mental state.
- Wide range of products: There are so many products to choose from on the company website that as the customer, you can really tailor a product specifically to what you want to treat. You can also get your hands on some really fun products like CBD chocolate and bath bombs.
- Sold in store: You can also buy their products in physical stores, which is great if you aren’t able to buy products online or you prefer browsing the physical selection. Most of these stores are located in North America and England.
- Ethical products: All CBD Living’s products are fair trade; they believe in providing quality employment for all those who work in the process. Plus, none of the products are tested on animals.
Negative Thoughts on CBD Living
One aspect they could improve on is their website. I think the site could do with an FAQ page where they could highlight some more important information such as shipping costs.
“Simple, it works, and tastes great. Life is worth living again without joint pain.”
CBD Living Water Review: The Product Lineup
Here’s a look at some of the company’s best-selling products:
- CBD Living Concentrates: If you want a strong burst of CBD, the concentrates range is a great option. The shatter comes in four different flavors; Gelato, Orange Cookies, Durban Poison and Zkittles. And, the easiest way to use it is by dabbing a small amount on a smoking device and inhaling the smoke. The results are normally immediate, which makes it a great choice for pain relief.
- CBD Living Edibles and Drinks: There are a wide range of edibles and drinks available on the website. And if you are looking for a fun and tasty way to consume CBD, there are lots of CBD candies on offer too, such as the cherry gummy rings. All the gummies are vegan and perfect for day time-use, as you can easily throw them in your bag.
- CBD Living Tinctures: The CBD tinctures come in 5different potencies: 100 mg, 250mg, 750mg, 1500mg, 4500mg. They are very accessible because of the included 1ml dropper, making it much easier for you to consume the CBD. The tinctures have been made from CO2 extracted hemp extract which is then infused with MCT oil to create the final product.
- CBD Living Topicals: There are many topicals available on the website, including CBD Freeze, bath bombs, soaps and more. The CBD Living Freeze works very much like a roll-on tincture and you can apply it directly to a particular area of the body. The bath bombs come in a variety of scents and have been created with nano-CBD for maximum absorption.
- CBD Living Vapes: If smoking is your preference, then you will find plenty of flavors available, including; bubble gum, sour diesel and natural. This is one of the best ways to consume CBD as it can be both potent and fast-acting. The vape oil is top-quality and goes through vigorous testing before it is sold on the website.
Cbd living vape review
CBD in a vape, it’s an awesome mix. It’s a portable, discreet, and effortless way to take a long drag of vaporized cannabidiol. But does CBD actually taste good? And does it actually get you high? We tested out 3 different flavored CBD vapes from CBD Living Water and we’re here to report back our findings.
The vapes are disposable, with a small, removable 300mg cartridge preloaded on top. The oil is a mixture of 150mg of CBD, and 150mg of natural plant terpenes, organic MCT oil, and other cannabinoids (CBC, CBG, CBN). The MCT oil was a nice touch, I’m not a fan of the itchy throat or possible lipid pneumonia you can get from PG and VG. We got 3 different flavors: Natural, Tangie, and Bubblegum. No buttons on this vape, you just suck on the top and the vaporizer activates with a soft glow on the bottom. The vaporizer itself is well made, doesn’t feel or act cheap, giving you consistent clouds each puff. And the vape comes packaged in a plastic container similar to electronics like an SD card. CBD Living Water does a great job of creating a solid branding, and evoking trust with big, bold statements like “Free of metals, pesticides, and toxins”.
The big question is: what does CBD taste like? Some people will tell you cherry, others might tell you grass. Based off these vapes, it’s grassy. I’m not sure exactly what the pure CBD oil tastes like, since none of the vapes are 100% CBD and mixed with flavors. But I can say the Natural flavor, and even in the back end of the Tangie and Bubblegum, you get an old, dry, lemon and wheat grass taste. It’s not that tasty, and lingers in your mouth after each hit. The flavor took me right back to smoking from a hookah and the flavored tobacco you usually pack inside. Not bad, but I have higher expectations from a cannabis derived product.
In terms of the flavors, they missed the mark. I’m a huge fan of Tangie and this was not Tangie. It tasted more like a generic citrus oil they use in air fresheners, it didn’t have that unique tangerine skunky profile of Tangie. Orange Kush or Citrus Sap would’ve been more appropriate titles. And the Bubblegum was atrocious. If the natural CBD flavor was hard to handle, the Bubblegum makes it unbearable, adding a incredibly fake tasting gum flavor on top of everything. And it sticks with you! The flavor is inescapable as an aftertaste on your tongue. Definitely bring an Arizona with these.
If you can get past the taste, it’s a decent vape. After a few puffs my body felt more relaxed, and I got a slight surge of energy (possibly from the circulatory metabolization of the MCT oil). It’s nothing compared to taking a single puff off a vape with high concentrations of THC, but that’s also not the point of consuming CBD. The inherent subtle nature of CBD makes it incredibly difficult to give you an accurate gauge of how accurate the potency is, and what kind of effects it elicits. It’s very low key, you won’t even feel high. It’s something I’d recommend to someone who doesn’t smoke weed, or is scared of feeling “different” or “high”.
I love the concept of CBD in a vape, but I’m not sure if it was executed the best here. The vape itself worked fine, the CBD was there, the only thing that screws up the experience is the taste. It was disappointing to have such poorly tasting terpenes, especially in a world where I’m tripping over ‘terp sauce’ in dispensaries. This is a product that could be a game changer, I foresee CBD vapes as an alternative to cigarettes, nicotine patches, or even smoking THC. If you’re interested in smoking, but care about the effects on your body, vaping CBD is an excellent way to minimize the carcinogens your consuming. And in that regard, flavor probably won’t matter as much, especially if you’re used to smoking chemical-laden tobacco sticks.
This vape gets a 5/10 in our books, for it’s solid approach and gnarly aftertaste. With some better terps, this could be a stellar product.
You name it on the site, Grouch is probably responsible for it. From building the website from the ground up through multiple website revisions, to filling it with a wide array of weedy content, to managing and optimizing the experience for the highest of users, to answering questions in questionable formats — Grouch wears a lot of hats in the office.Cbd living vape review CBD in a vape, it’s an awesome mix. It’s a portable, discreet, and effortless way to take a long drag of vaporized cannabidiol. But does CBD actually taste good? And does ]]>