Recommended Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision [Ranking] Rapid AP
Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision Is Hemp Cbd Legal In New Jersey Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision 12 Popular Work Each Drop In Cbd 300mh 30 Ml Is Rapid AP.
However, just as Ye Feng and others were saying goodbye to the Linhai City Master and the remaining monks, two dazzling long rainbow lights flew in the sky Come.
Research suggests Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision that it is so effective in this regard that it has considerable potential as a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders One study published in The Permanente Journal even found that CBD oil can help reduce anxiety in young children CBD Oil for Depression Several studies have also linked CBD to a reduction of symptoms associated with depression.
After this incident, I think the court should take it seriously? Ye Feng smiled Yes In any case, we have achieved a big victory, everyone should be happy Haha Linhai City Lord laughed happily.
Studies investigating CBDs lifespan in the body have foundin generalthat the compound can stay in the blood for up to 5 days Other studies found that CBD might stay in the urine for only 24 hours.
Yet a small experiment in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology found that CBD seemed to reduce nervousness and cognitive impairment in patients with social anxiety in a simulated public speaking task.
It is better to have a more secluded Best Cannabis Oil In Ct For Aggression In Autistic Kids environment, Suitable for your majestys recuperation and rehabilitation! Yu Ning Yuan! God gave back to the topography of the imperial palace.
Immediately afterwards, Ye Feng thought of one of Ranking Canntrust Cbd Drops Review the advantages of the foundation construction period being able to fly with Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision swords, no longer need to rely on walking or riding like a monk in the training period.
or hemp oil listed as the main ingredients on a bottle of CBD oil or tincture These ingredients contain CBD Sometimes, other ingredients are added for taste, consistency, and other health benefits .
Theyre flavorless ideal for people who gag when they take CBD oil CBD capsules look and feel a lot like any other multivitamin or supplement, so theyre comforting for people who feel strange about ingesting oils and tinctures Over the past three years.
Once the murderer is obtained, the ninestar mission is naturally completed! The mercenary union was full of mercenaries, many of whom came here specially from Seville What.
Zion Medicinals is a Coloradobased company that was created by a couple who sought relief from symptoms of Lyme disease, such as physical pain and insomnia This organic CBD oil may help maintain good health or manage chronic conditions.
Tianci walked over, I didnt exert all my strength, she just had a dislocation of her joints, and it wont be a big problem after she comes over and rubs it for a while! Roland relaxed, Then Who can set bones? Since I can make mistakes, I can also set bones.
As weve learned earlier, THC which produces a euphoric effect on your body attaches strongly to cannabinoid receptors Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision called CB1 receptors CBD doesnt bind to CB1 but it does attach to CB2 receptors.
Ye Feng First took out Doctors Guide to How Much Cbd To Take For Joint Pain a few exorcism Branded Cbd Stores Michigan Reddit charms brought from Linhai City and turned them into rune water, and then soaked the blood corpse beads and iron corpse beads in the rune water.
For the lowlevel use of life magic plants may be needed as a medium, but if it is the highlevel use of life magic, where is there no medium.
Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision Before Clark could catch up, only a white light cut through the darkness of night Wugu is still some distance away from Yanhua City, but for Bai Ying it is just a walk When I stopped at the gate of Wugu Valley, the moon in the sky had just passed halfway.
Then with the special identities of the two of you, one must give in! Qiner flushed, put down his chopsticks and groaned, What Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision are you talking about? What are you not giving in! Adelaide La sighed, I really dont know what he is so good about that made you Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision both so desperate.
The young girl is Zhao Qian, and the young man is dressed in white, handsome Safest Cannabis Oil Cartridge and immature An arrogance is precisely Yang Ling, the best spiritual root disciple recruited by Han Feng this time.
The insight person exclaimed, The monks who watched the battle immediately understood why this black sword light was so strange, giving them a sense of danger that they did not dare to speak out Just because Ye Feng resisted the pressure and sword intent, he breathed a sigh of relief and immediately became more worried Ye Fengs situation started.
Select CBD uses CO2 extraction techniques to produce fullspectrum CBD oils and infuses them with naturallyextracted herbal essences.
Although the veteran wished that he would come back soon, I also knew that Akasi was no longer my son, but the commander of the empire I could not delay the affairs of the country for myself.
Jiang Jinghong waved his sleeves and Ye Feng suddenly felt that the world was spinning Looking around, I found myself already in a huge colorful dragon boat.
Ye Feng both hands With the palm facing, the ice essence and the essence of Renshui exude diametrically opposite Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision auras, gleaming with a little aura, slowly rotating, the pure water spiritual power, from the veins of Ye Fengs hands.
Hehe its worthy of being from the Imperial College of Wales, who has a problem with Rafael, who loves to read history! Then I ask you.
Considering it takes time, consistency, and the right dosage to experience the full effect, I continued taking the oil once a day for the next six days Heres what went down.
Here are some of the possible benefits of CBD oil Arthritis pain A study in the European Journal of Pain used an animal model to see if CBD could help people with arthritis manage their pain Researchers applied a topical gel containing CBD to rats with arthritis for 4 days Their researchers note a significant drop in inflammation and signs of pain, Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision without additional side effects.
Speaking of which Has it 7 Benefits and Uses of Safest Cannabis Oil Cartridge been thirdparty tested? Nearly every expert Health spoke to agreed that your CBD products should be tested by a third party to confirm the labels accuracy.
Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision then the best magic weapon will not be so precious It seems that my luck is still not strong enough If I change to Ye Longs luck, maybe I can succeed! Feng thought.
People with Epilepsy CBD oil Epilepsy is a serious neurological condition that affects over 50 million people around the globe, according to the World Health Organization WHO In the US it is estimated that around 3 4 million people suffer from the condition, which accounts for approximately 1.
3 THC But there are still products labeled as dietary supplements on the market that contain cannabidiol The amount of cannabidiol contained in these products is not always reported accurately on the product label Cannabidiol is most commonly used for seizure disorder epilepsy.
Looking at Tiancis closed eyes, Jane couldnt help but remember that when Tianci was five years old, she was playing with mud all over her face Jan took a towel and wiped her face.
Dont let go of blood, when did Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision we attack Ye Tianzheng? Now we are just passing by! You cant lie to us without evidence, let alone kill me, otherwise you will violate the kings law! Ye Hu suddenly sneered Who says we have no evidence.
Thats Safest Cannabis Oil Cartridge great, I can finally stop selling medicine Guo Hao overjoyed I dont need any more fortune telling Liu Yuxin said with excitement Must have come to participate in the collection of medicine in the evil land.
It should be this kid? Han Feng sneered towards Ye Feng and looked at Zhao Qian Han Fengs cultivation base was the highest, and his eyesight was naturally the best In fact he had felt that Ye Feng was different before, otherwise his eyes would not stay on Ye Feng Brothers pass the awards.
Polk no longer has the strength to resist, being pushed by God, he cant help but step back more than ten steps before he stands Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision Cbd Store Joplin Mo firmly, gasping for breath The longterm maintenance of vindictiveness has made the body exhausted.
What a great feat of beheading, if given to the godsend, it Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision can indeed make the godsend this civilian superpower the Northwest Army, and the generals will be overshadowed.
On the map, General Ashina gave a detailed explanation of the transportation route of the Northwest Rso Cannabis Oil Reviews Army, and Godsend kept everything in his heart.
With patients turning to these to unproven products, she 12 Popular Professional Veterinary Strength Cbd 1oz 550mg Hemp Helath Inc is worried that they may delay seeking appropriate mental health care Im dually concerned with how exposure to CBD products can lead somebody into continuing to cannabis products Some CBD products may contain unwanted surprises.
Huh You one Since you are not honest, we will hit you and the elves behind you will appear! Oluci snorted coldly, put away the sword.
Godsend said that I also think there are some problems Generally, there will be obvious color changes when fighting spirit Canna World Market Applewood Cbd Store is greatly improved.
This nonGMO CBD tincture is made from hemp grown in Colorado, using sustainable farming Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision methods to reduce the impact on the land Both the unflavored and flavored versions contain fractionated coconut oil The flavored ones also have added stevia This CBD tincture is made from hemp grown in Oregon.
In this way, William will also have capital! During this period, I also had a significant political achievement! The prince said, Its just that with this our financial situation may become worse! Yes.
Ye Feng waved his hand and was directly caught Pulling fly to the nearby golden demon pythons body, put it into the storage bag This is already the third golden demon python that Ye Feng killed in the afternoon.
This kind of connection can not only help Li Muer to call the Bingxue Flying Bear, it can even directly control the life and death of Bingxue Flying Bear But Bingxue Feixiong could only give Li Muer feedback some emotions that Li Muer could refuse to accept Even if Bingxue Feixiong died, it would not have Cannabis Brownies Coconut Oil much impact on Li Muer If Li Muer died, Bingxue Feixion would die immediately.
Never underestimate the power of word of mouth The Original Alternative has truly made a name for itself through positive customer reviews Among the brands on this list, it is the most unique in the sense that it grows its own hemp plants.
Its your death! Although Ye Feng with eyes full of killing intent cannot understand the voice of the Japanese, he can probably guess the meaning of the Japanese question With a cold smile.
Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision Atmospheric Cbd Oil Topical CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil and Hemp Oil Products Medterra Disount Rapid AP.Safest Cannabis Oil Cartridge Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision >>, Can Cbd Oil Cause Blurry Vision Rapid AP
Cbd oil blurry vision
Like with most medication, the therapeutic use of cannabis or cannabinoids can elicit adverse effects such as tachycardia, dry mouth, blurred vision, vertigo, low blood pressure, panic attack, red eyes or itchy skin.
Similar to its therapeutic effects, the adverse effects related to cannabis use are mostly due to THC and its effect on the CB1 receptor.
Although these effects are generally innocuous and transient, they can be upsetting for uninformed or inexperienced patients.
Here we discuss known adverse effects of cannabis / THC intoxication and, where possible, which countermeasures can be taken.
Unless otherwise stated, the information in this section refers to the “Adverse Effects” section in “Information for Health Care Professionals: Cannabis and the cannabinoids”.
Although cannabinoids can exert very strong physical and psychological effects, they are actually quite mild from a toxicological point of view. cannabinoids can be cytotoxic to certain types of cancer cells (for instance see: Gustafsson et al., 2009; Powles et al., 2005) but not under normal physiological conditions.
Similarly, cannabinoids have little or no mutagenic potential under normal conditions and are therefore unlikely to cause cancer for instance.
This results in an unusually high Margin Of Exposure/MOE: the ratio of the lowest dose required for the desired (therapeutic) effect and the dose that elicits adverse or potentially lethal effects. Many therapeutic drugs, but also recreational drugs such as alcohol or nicotine have MOEs 100. Cannabis on the other hand has an MOE >10.000 making it a very safe drug (Lachenmeier and Rehm, 2015).
Please note that although cannabis and cannabinoids are relatively innocuous in themselves, smoking cannabis, like tobacco produces compounds that are cytotoxic and mutagenic (Moir et al., 2008). This is relevant as the majority of therapeutic users prefers smoked/inhaled cannabis (Sexton et al., 2016).
Acute physical effects
· Tachycardia: The most common side effect of cannabis (read THC) consumption is tachycardia. This is transient and dose-related and usually innocuous in healthy young users. However, patients, especially those with a heart condition, should be cautious and contact a physician when in doubt.
· Dry mouth: Cannabis consumption can lead to a dry mouth. This is due to activation of CB1 and CB2 receptors in the submandibular gland (Prestifilippo et al., 2006) and is generally considered innocuous.
· Blurred vision: Cannabis consumption can lead to blurred vision. This is probably a result of THC lowering intra-ocular pressure (which is the basis of the therapeutic use of cannabis against glaucoma). Blurred vision of cannabis use is transient en in itself innocuous.
· Nausea/dizziness: Nausea and dizziness are among the most reported side effects of cannabis (read THC) consumption. The effects are dose-dependent, transient and generally innocuous.
· Low blood pressure: Cannabis consumption can lead to peripheral vasodilation and subsequent low blood pressure. These effects are dose-dependent, transient and generally innocuous.
· Red eyes: Cannabis-induced peripheral vasodilation can cause ‘blood-shot’ or red eyes. This effect is transient and innocuous.
· Itchy skin: Although cannabis is often used to treat itchy skin or similar disorders, itchy skin can also be a side-effect of cannabis use. Itchy skin is transient and harmless.
· Hunger / low blood sugar: Cannabis use is associated with lowered blood sugar levels (Penner et al., 2013) and increased appetite. For this reason cannabis is used to treat Diabetes and anorexia-like symptoms but it can also be experienced and adverse effect. Cannabis-induced low blood sugar is transient and generally harmless.
· Hypothermia: THC in cannabis can produce hypothermia via the CB1 receptor. This effect is transient and generally harmless. Please note that while CBD can revert several effects of THC, it tends to exacerbate THC-induced hypothermia (Taffe et al., 2015)
· Reduced motor control: THC in cannabis can reduce motor control and locomotion. This effect is transient and generally harmless. Please note that while CBD can revert several effects of THC, it tends to exacerbate THC-induced hypolocomotion (Taffe et al., 2015).
Acute psychological effects
· Short-term memory loss: One of the most notable side effects of cannabis use is short-term memory loss. Although this is beneficial for instance for the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorders or for generalized stress relief, it can also be experienced as an adverse effect. Memory loss is induced via THC and CB1 and is transient and innocuous.
· Loss of concentration: As a direct consequence of reduced short-term memory function, cannabis use can also lead to loss of focus or concentration. These effects are mediated via THC and CB1 and are transient in nature.
· Panic attack/paranoia: Although cannabis can be used to treat anxiety or stress, its use can also elicit a panic attack or paranoia. These panic attacks are likely a result of the acute effects mentioned above and are mediated by THC. Cannabis-induced anxiety or paranoia is transient and in itself harmless.
Acute adverse effects of cannabis are transient and are usually easily counteracted with activity, controlled breathing and sugar.
As most adverse effects directly or indirectly result from low blood pressure or low blood sugar, light activity such as walking and consuming sugary food or drinks are often sufficient to abolish these adverse effects in minutes.
Similarly, deep belly breathing can often revert adverse effects such as panic or anxiety in seconds or minutes.
In addition, many effects of THC can be counteracted by CBD although it should be noted that CBD can paradoxically increase the effects of THC by inhibiting its degradation via inhibition of Cytochrome P450 enzymes.
Long-term effects and contraindications
· Carcinogenesis: cannabinoids themselves are not carcinogenic or mutagenic. However, smoking is a popular route of cannabinoid administration and smoking cannabis, like smoking tobacco produces carcinogenic compounds. Interestingly, compared to smoking tobacco, long-term smoking of cannabis actually reduces the risk of cancer in squamous cells lining the respiratory tract in head and neck by approximately 50% (Liang et al., 2009). Vaping or ingesting cannabinoids is likely to greatly reduce the risk of carcinogenesis.
· Respiratory tract: cannabinoids themselves do not negatively influence the respiratory tract. However, smoking is a popular route of cannabinoid administration and smoking cannabis, like smoking tobacco produces pathogenic/carcinogenic compounds. In addition, cannabis smoke tends to be inhaled longer and deeper, resulting in increased tar and carbon monoxide levels compared to smoking tobacco. As a result, biopsies from chronic cannabis smokers often show histopathological changes such as basal cell hyperplasia, stratification, goblet cell hyperplasia, inflammation, basement membrane thickening and squamous cell metaplasia. Vaping or ingesting cannabis is likely to greatly reduce the risk of respiratory tract disease.
· Immune system: The endocannabinoid system is prominently involved in immune regulation. As a consequence, cannabinoids have great regulatory potential in the immune system. Tight regulation of the immune system is crucial to healthy life: an overactive immune system can evoke auto-immune disorders whereas a weak immune system leaves the body prone to infection. THC appears to be mainly anti-inflammatory at low nanomolar concentrations but pro-inflammatory at low micromolar concentrations (Berdyshev et al., 1997). Cannabis use is mostly associated with immunosuppression/anti-inflammatory action, similar to most anti-inflammatory drugs. It is important to realize that chronic cannabis use therefore roughly equates to chronic immunosuppression, which in turn could negatively impact general health.
o Behavior: Cannabis use can influence many types of behavior, including sexual behavior in a dose-dependent way. Both men and women tend to respond positively to occasional low or moderate doses of cannabis with increased sensitivity to touch, increased desire and increased sexual activity. Higher doses or frequency of use can have the opposite effect and inhibit sexual motivation or erectile function for instance.
o Male reproduction: The endocannabinoid system is not just present in the brain (affecting behavior) but in most tissues including reproductive tissues and it can thus influence many aspects of reproductive physiology. An in vitro study showed that THC dose-dependently reduces sperm motility and inhibits the acrosome reaction (Whan et al., 2006). It should be noted though that THC primarily affects motility in ‘poor swimming sperm’. Motility in ‘fast swimming sperm’ is only affected by very high THC concentrations (4.8 μM or ±1500 μg/l plasma), which are not likely to reached after therapeutic or even heavy recreational use of cannabis. Still, cannabis/THC can negatively influence fertility, especially in males that are on the border of infertility.
o Female reproduction: Animal and in vitro studies have shown that cannabis/THC can negatively affect ovulation and successful pregnancy (Kostellow et al., 1980; Yao et al., 2018) but only at very high concentrations, unlikely to be attained in humans. In fact, a systematic review in humans failed to find a negative impact of cannabis use during pregnancy on fetal or child development (Zhang et al., 2017).
· Cardiovascular system: As discussed above, tachycardia and peripheral vasodilation are consistent acute side effects of cannabis use. In healthy young people this is harmless but in elderly people, medical cannabis users or patients with cardiovascular problems this could be relevant. To put things in perspective, smoking cannabis elevates the risk of myocardial infection at population level, but less so then eating a heavy meal. At the individual level, smoking cannabis elevates the risk of heart attack less than exposure to traffic, alcohol, coffee, air pollution, negative emotions, anger, a heavy meal, positive emotions, sex or cocaine use (Nawrot et al., 2011).
· Gastrointestinal system: One adverse effect that is occasionally observed with chronic heavy cannabis use is ‘cannabis hyperemesis syndrome’. Until recently the only remedy was abstinence from cannabis use and taking hot showers. In line with the latter observation, the TRPV1 receptor is now implicated in cannabis hyperemesis syndrome and treatment with topical capsaicin (TRPV1 agonist) appears effective (Dezieck et al., 2017; Moon et al., 2018). Other reported treatments for hyperemesis syndrome are haloperidol (often used as anti-psychotic and anti-emetic) and propranolol (often used against high blood pressure and anxiety) (Jones and Abernathy, 2016; Richards and Dutczak, 2017).
· Central nervous system
o Cognition: Short-term memory loss is a well-known acute effect of cannabis use. Whether chronic cannabis use has a long-term effect on cognition remains controversial and requires more research.
o Motor control: Although cannabis use acutely and negatively affects motor control there is no indication that cannabis can negatively affect motor control on a longer term.
o Mental disorders: Several mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, psychosis and schizophrenia have been associated with cannabis use but a causal link was never shown. In fact, several mental disorders are now linked to mutations in the genes underlying the endocannabinoid system / ECS variation, suggesting cannabinoids may be used to treat these very disorders. Regardless, caution is advised for the use of cannabinoids in patients with a history of mental disease.
· Addiction: Like other psychoactive drugs, cannabis (read THC) has the potential to develop psychological dependence and to a degree physical dependence. Whether cannabis or cannabinoid use leads to dependence relies on several factors:
o Genetic passport: every individual has a unique genetic passport, which determines which diseases we are likely to get. Many diseases are now beginning to be recognized as ECS deficiencies, suggesting these can be treated with cannabinoid supplements. Abstinence from cannabinoids is likely to affect people with an ECS deficiency harder than people with a fully functional ECS.
o Route of application: Addiction or dependence is mostly attributed to the smoking of cannabis, especially when mixed with tobacco. Oral or sublingual application of cannabinoids is far less likely to cause dependence. Routes of application that do not cause psychoactive effects (for instance topical application to the skin) are not considered addictive.
o Psychoactivity of cannabinoids: Cannabis / THC is considered addictive mostly because of its psychoactive properties. cannabinoids such as CBD are not psychoactive and are considered to have no abuse potential. In fact, CBD can be used to suppress or counteract the addictive potential of cannabis / THC (Crippa et al., 2013), alcohol (Viudez-Martínez et al., 2017) or tobacco (Morgan et al., 2013).
Berdyshev, E.V., Boichot, E., Germain, N., Allain, N., Anger, J.P., and Lagente, V. (1997). Influence of fatty acid ethanolamides and delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol on cytokine and arachidonate release by mononuclear cells. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 330, 231–240.
Crippa, J. a. S., Hallak, J.E.C., Machado-de-Sousa, J.P., Queiroz, R.H.C., Bergamaschi, M., Chagas, M.H.N., and Zuardi, A.W. (2013). Cannabidiol for the treatment of cannabis withdrawal syndrome: a case report. J. Clin. Pharm. Ther. 38, 162–164.
Dezieck, L., Hafez, Z., Conicella, A., Blohm, E., O’Connor, M.J., Schwarz, E.S., and Mullins, M.E. (2017). Resolution of cannabis hyperemesis syndrome with topical capsaicin in the emergency department: a case series. Clin. Toxicol. Phila. Pa 1–6.
Gustafsson, S.B., Lindgren, T., Jonsson, M., and Jacobsson, S.O.P. (2009). cannabinoid receptor-independent cytotoxic effects of cannabinoids in human colorectal carcinoma cells: synergism with 5-fluorouracil. cancer Chemother. Pharmacol. 63, 691–701.
Jones, J.L., and Abernathy, K.E. (2016). Successful Treatment of Suspected cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome Using Haloperidol in the Outpatient Setting. Case Rep. Psychiatry 2016, 3614053.
Kostellow, A.B., Ziegler, D., Kunar, J., Fujimoto, G.I., and Morrill, G.A. (1980). Effect of cannabinoids on estrous cycle, ovulation and reproductive capacity of female A/J mice. Pharmacology 21, 68–75.
Lachenmeier, D.W., and Rehm, J. (2015). Comparative risk assessment of alcohol, tobacco, cannabis and other illicit drugs using the margin of exposure approach. Sci. Rep. 5.
Liang, C., McClean, M.D., Marsit, C., Christensen, B., Peters, E., Nelson, H.H., and Kelsey, K.T. (2009). A population-based case-control study of marijuana use and head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. cancer Prev. Res. Phila. Pa 2, 759–768.
Moir, D., Rickert, W.S., Levasseur, G., Larose, Y., Maertens, R., White, P., and Desjardins, S. (2008). A comparison of mainstream and sidestream marijuana and tobacco cigarette smoke produced under two machine smoking conditions. Chem. Res. Toxicol. 21, 494–502.
Moon, A.M., Buckley, S.A., and Mark, N.M. (2018). Successful Treatment of cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome with Topical Capsaicin. ACG Case Rep. J. 5, e3.
Morgan, C.J.A., Das, R.K., Joye, A., Curran, H.V., and Kamboj, S.K. (2013). Cannabidiol reduces cigarette consumption in tobacco smokers: preliminary findings. Addict. Behav. 38, 2433–2436.
Nawrot, T.S., Perez, L., Künzli, N., Munters, E., and Nemery, B. (2011). Public health importance of triggers of myocardial infarction: a comparative risk assessment. Lancet Lond. Engl. 377, 732–740.
Penner, E.A., Buettner, H., and Mittleman, M.A. (2013). The impact of marijuana use on glucose, insulin, and insulin resistance among US adults. Am. J. Med. 126, 583–589.
Powles, T., te Poele, R., Shamash, J., Chaplin, T., Propper, D., Joel, S., Oliver, T., and Liu, W.M. (2005). Cannabis-induced cytotoxicity in leukemic cell lines: the role of the cannabinoid receptors and the MAPK pathway. Blood 105, 1214–1221.
Prestifilippo, J.P., Fernández-Solari, J., de la Cal, C., Iribarne, M., Suburo, A.M., Rettori, V., McCann, S.M., and Elverdin, J.C. (2006). Inhibition of salivary secretion by activation of cannabinoid receptors. Exp. Biol. Med. Maywood NJ 231, 1421–1429.
Richards, J.R., and Dutczak, O. (2017). Propranolol Treatment of cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: A Case Report. J. Clin. Psychopharmacol.
Sexton, M., Cuttler, C., Finnell, J.S., and Mischley, L.K. (2016). A Cross-Sectional Survey of Medical Cannabis Users: Patterns of Use and Perceived Efficacy. Cannabis cannabinoid Res. 1, 131–138.
Taffe, M.A., Creehan, K.M., and Vandewater, S.A. (2015). Cannabidiol fails to reverse hypothermia or locomotor suppression induced by Δ(9) -tetrahydrocannabinol in Sprague-Dawley rats. Br. J. Pharmacol. 172, 1783–1791.
Viudez-Martínez, A., García-Gutiérrez, M.S., Navarrón, C.M., Morales-Calero, M.I., Navarrete, F., Torres-Suárez, A.I., and Manzanares, J. (2017). Cannabidiol reduces ethanol consumption, motivation and relapse in mice. Addict. Biol.
Whan, L.B., West, M.C.L., McClure, N., and Lewis, S.E.M. (2006). Effects of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the primary psychoactive cannabinoid in marijuana, on human sperm function in vitro. Fertil. Steril. 85, 653–660.
Yao, J.L., He, Q.Z., Liu, M., Chang, X.W., Wu, J.T., Duan, T., and Wang, K. (2018). Effects of Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) on human amniotic epithelial cell proliferation and migration. Toxicology 394, 19–26.
Zhang, A., Marshall, R., and Kelsberg, G. (2017). Clinical Inquiry: What effects–if any–does marijuana use during pregnancy have on the fetus or child? J. Fam. Pract. 66, 462–466.Cbd oil blurry vision Like with most medication, the therapeutic use of cannabis or cannabinoids can elicit adverse effects such as tachycardia, dry mouth, blurred vision, vertigo, low blood ]]>