Cbd pitch deck
Investor Pitch Deck Template for a Hemp/CBD Vertically Integrated Business consists of 41 power point slides covering the following essential parts:
- Start-Up Summary
- Market Opportunities
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Forecast, including yields forecast
- Management Team
- Financial Projections
- Funds Request and Use of Proceeds
- Additional information
Investor Pitch Deck Template for a Hemp/CBD vertically integrated business will help you to prepare your presentation to potential investors, because raising money from investors for your startup is challenging at any stage and requires a great pitch.
An Investor Pitch Deck is a brief presentation, often created using PowerPoint, used to provide your audience with a quick overview of your business plan. You will also use your pitch deck during face-to-face or online meetings with your partners and co-founders.
We offer professional and customized Investor Pitch Deck Templates with all editable charts and tables. We also offer a Hemp/CBD Vertically Integrated Business Plan Template.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Investor Pitch Deck Template Hemp CBD Vertically Integrated Business will help you to create professional presentation for potential investors
Raising Money Matters — The Art of the Pitch Deck for Cannabis, CBD, FinTech, and More!
Aug 4 · 4 min read
I have a long history of pitching, and in the most basic terms, your pitch will leave someone feeling positive, neutral, or negative about your opportunity. There are a whole host of triggers that happen to achieve one of these overall opinions. True to the adage, you never get a second chance to make a first impression — pitching is an art communicated in verbal presentations with slides, stand-alone slide deck, executive summary, financial statements, pro forma, and into the finer details of the various contract types and disclosures, depending on the size of the capital raise.
One of the common elements of companies who complete successful raises, it that they are created and executed by a team. But what if you are a team of just one or two people. Or perhaps you have a larger, but no one on the team has ever raised money before. Or they have raised money before, and they know what’s involved, but don’t have the stamina or commitment to creating it from scratch knowing what everything that goes into a professional offering. If you are wondering anything from how you get started, what do you need, or how do you get these materials prepared; to who do I get in front of and how — we have those answers and more!
Fin Sol Group launched a successful Raising Money Matters program beta this year, working closely with three companies to deliver everything required to solicit investors in professional, compelling, and effective ways. We specifically focused on our areas of expertise in cannabis, CBD, and fintech space. The clients, our advisors, and our team are delighted with the results. Investors are also impressed, and now further presentations, discussions, and funding begin in earnest.
When we engage in a project, we want to make sure that our client is as committed to seeing their initiative realized. Whether it is about raising money for a start-up or capital for business expansion, we are here to help. Our ideal partner has their own ideas and plans, but it is looking to spend time on further refinement of the ask amount, the return on investment, the use of funds, and the overall value proposition to the end-user and the investor.
We spend time identifying the ideal investor profile fit. This will typically depend on the amount of the raise. Different classes of investors have different investment thresholds and mandates. In addition to knowing how to present to these different types of investors or investment groups, we have a network of advisors and our own relationships with accredited investors, fund managers, VC firms, and family offices. We work collaboratively to put together a strategy and action plan for investor outreach and ongoing communications. We also identify organized pitching opportunities and aid in applying and preparing, and supporting the associated follow-up.
Our goal is our client’s success! We invite you to learn more about how our team can help you expedite and complete your capital raise. The right client for our Raising Money Matters program has the following attributes:
- The company and owner have identified a need for funding. This is typically above $1M. It can be as low as $250,000 for a first-round, followed by a larger initiative.
- The company and owner have an appropriate urgency to move methodically upon a well-defined track.
- The company and owner have an open timescale in terms of actual fund date.
- The company and owner welcome professional collaborators to expend time, knowledge, contacts.
- The company and owner need fresh eyes of materials, experienced input, and creative and other related deliverables.
- The company and owner want to work with a motivated and articulate team committed to achieving their goals without sharing equity, ownership, or authority.
- The company and owner have the financial resources to engage with us and secure our consulting time, creative services, and other shared deliverables to expedite the material creation, pitching, and funding process.
- The company and owner have a willingness to pay a success fee for capital raised, understanding that we are not brokers, and this is not a brokering fee, but rather an extension of consulting, creative, administrative, and marketing services.
I have a long history of pitching, and in the most basic terms, your pitch will leave someone feeling positive, neutral, or negative about your opportunity. There are a whole host of triggers that…