CBD Hemp Kief
Are you curious about what makes the cannabis flower so sticky? It’s those tiny glands of sticky crystals called trichomes; They produce our high resin CBD Hemp Kief, which is high in terpenes and multiple cannabinoids. Our CBD Hemp Kief is derived straight from the hemp that is used for our prerolls ‒ and there is no better hemp than what is grown under the sun of Southern Oregon! It’s truly the perfect topping to any flower ‒ but be careful, it burns easily!
- Total Cannabinoids: 191.47/gr
- THCa: 4.87/gr
- CBDa: 161.20
- CBGa: 4.83
- CBC: 1.11
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
There are no reviews yet.
CBD Hemp Kief – A New Way To Love Hemp
If you are ready to elevate your hemp game, you want to get to know our newest CBD hemp product: CBD Hemp Kief. You can enjoy our new CBD Hemp Kief in so many exciting ways, including:
- Sprinkle it on top of your packed bowl. This is called “crowning a bowl,” and it’s the easiest way to use this powerful product. This process is the express lane to increasing the overall potency of your bowl, and it makes it more effective and more enjoyable. The best method is to corner your bowl by taking hits from each corner, maximizing the kief.
- Roll your CBD Hemp Flower Preroll (joint) in it. Like adding a little extra sweet icing on an already tasty cake, this method lets you maximize how you enjoy your CBD Hemp Flower Preroll. Dampen one side of your CBD Hemp joint by licking it or using your favorite wax, then roll it in the kief. A kief-coated preroll or joint is called a “twaxed” joint. It’s one of the easiest ways to enjoy our CBD Hemp Kief, and it’s effective.
- Roll CBD Hemp Kief into your joint. Your cannabis is already sticky and easy to roll anyway, so as you roll a joint, add in a little Kief to take your creation to a new level.
- Make moon rocks. Simply heat up your favorite oil, generously coat your buds with it, and roll it in the potent CBD Hemp Kief using tongs. Let harden, and enjoy.
So, what is Kief, anyway? Why is it so great?
Kief refers to the small crystallized formations on the cannabis plant, and inside is where all the cannabinoids and terpenes live.
Cannabinoids are the many beneficial compounds produced by plants in the cannabis family. Cannabinoids you may be familiar with include CBD, CBG, CBC, THC, and more! These little compounds pack a serious punch, and they are making waves in the wellness industry as they make an appearance in all types of products you can swallow, drink, chew, inhale, and apply to your skin. They are extracted from the flowers and stalks of healthy hemp plants and are highly concentrated in our meticulously grown hemp.
Terpenes not only protect the hemp plant and flower, but they are also vital in the way you enjoy your CBD hemp flowers and prerolls (CBD hemp joints). Terpenes are responsible for the subtle (or not so subtle) flavors and aromas you experience when you enjoy your cannabis flower. From fruity and sweet to earthy and diesel, you can thank the over 100 variations of terpenes naturally growing in your perfectly cultivated hemp plant.
What is CBD, CBG, CBC, and THC?
CBD, CBG, CBC, and TCH are all substances derived from plants that are in the cannabis family of plants, which include hemp and marijuana. All of these compounds have many beneficial effects on the body as they work harmoniously with the body’s natural endocannabinoid system. This system controls things like mood, mental clarity, and physical sensation. While all four of these compounds are beneficial, each works in a slightly different way to encourage a complete wellness experience.
CBD (cannabidiol) is the most well known of the “CB” cannabinoids. This is because of the way this compound has taken the wellness market by storm since CBD became legal to use in the United States after the passage of The Farm Bill in 2018. This legislation made it legal to produce and sell CBD and similar hemp substances as long as the compound was derived from the hemp plant, and that any combination of compounds extracted did not contain more than .3% THC.
Because of its massive popularity, you can find a lot of information about CBD online and see report after report of the benefits that users have declared since it charged the gates of the wellness market in 2018. Users have experienced:
- Greater mental clarity
- Being more mentally peaceful and calm
- Better and more restful nights’ sleep
- Relief from aching muscles and joints
- Improvements to their skincare regimen
CBG (cannabigerol), and CBC (cannabichromene) have many of the same wellness benefits as CBD, and since the abbreviations are so close, it’s easy to get them confused. But there are some distinct differences.
Just like CBD, CBG and CBC are derived from the hemp and marijuana plant. However, these plants contain significantly lower concentrations of these compounds. In fact, CBG and CBC each account for less than one percent of the hemp plant itself. The difference between the two compounds is mainly found when examining the hemp plant’s life cycle.
CBG is found in larger quantities in the younger hemp plants. As the plant grows, the CBG converts to other cannabinoids such as CBC, CBD, and THC. This is why growers have to harvest the CBG laden hemp plants at the perfect time during their growth cycle in order to maximize the production of the CBG compound. However, this painstaking process is worth it in order to derive what is known as the “mother of all cannabinoids.”
CBC is much like CBG, however, it is found in larger quantities later in the hemp plant’s life cycle. While still in smaller quantities than its “big brothers” CBD and THC, this compound can be harvested from mature hemp plants and processed through scientifically advanced technology to produce a compound that provides added support when used in conjunction with CBD, CBG, and THC.
THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is possibly the most well known of the cannabinoids because of its psychoactive side effects, giving the user the feeling of being “high.” This compound is well known for its many physical and mental effects. However, large quantities for THC are not federally legal to be sold or used in the US. This is why only products derived from hemp (not marijuana, which contains significantly greater amounts of THC) that contain no more than .3% THC are the only products legally available in the US.
When you have a product like our Hemp Kief that combines different cannabinoids, these compounds work together to produce what is known as “The Entourage Effect.” This means that the compounds, working together, produce a superior benefit to the user over any one of these compounds working alone.
What does this mean for you?
Using our potent, expertly separated and ground kief will top off your already satisfying CBD hemp flower, CBD hemp flower preroll (joint), or your own rolled creation, and make it out of this world.
At The Hemp Doctor, we are known for being the leaders of everything hemp and CBD, and this new product is guaranteed to satisfy your needs! If you have questions about our CBD Hemp Kief, or any of our premium quality hemp and CBD products, contact us today!
What Our Clients Say
This shop has a vast knowledge of what they are selling and how to use it properly. […] The Hemp Doctor is there to honestly help you. I am very Thankful they opened their doors!
- 404 Page Not Found
- Affiliate Area
- Areas We Serve
- Buy CBD Oil in Asheville
- Buy CBD Oil In Athens, GA
- Buy CBD Oil in Atlanta
- Buy CBD Oil In Augusta
- Buy CBD Oil In Birmingham
- Buy CBD Oil in Buckhead, GA
- Buy CBD Oil In Cary, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Chapel Hill, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Charleston, SC
- Buy CBD Oil in Charlotte, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Clemson, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Columbia
- Buy CBD Oil in Columbus, GA
- Buy CBD Oil In Conway, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Durham, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Ft Lauderdale
- Buy CBD Oil In Grand Strand, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Greensboro, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Greenville, NC
- Buy CBD Oil in Greenville, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Hoover, AL
- Buy CBD Oil In Huntsville, NC
- Buy CBD Oil In Jacksonville, FL
- Buy CBD Oil In Macon
- Buy CBD Oil In Miami, FL
- Buy CBD Oil In Mobile
- Buy CBD Oil In Montgomery
- Buy CBD Oil In Mooresville
- Buy CBD Oil In Mount Pleasant, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Myrtle Beach
- Buy CBD Oil In Orlando
- Buy CBD Oil In Raleigh
- Buy CBD Oil In Roswell, GA
- Buy CBD Oil In Savannah, GA
- Buy CBD Oil In St. Petersburg
- Buy CBD Oil In Summerville, SC
- Buy CBD Oil In Tampa
- Buy CBD Oil In Tuscaloosa
- Buy CBD Oil In Wilmington, NC
- Lenny Ford – Test Affiliate
- PPC Landing Page – General Hemp Products
- Roman Harper
- Thank you for staying with us!
- Thank you for taking part in the survey!
- Thank you for taking part in the survey!
- Types of THC
- Wholesale Log In Page
- Wholesale Ordering
- Wholesale Registration Page
- Lab Results
- Contact Us
- Return Policy
- My account
- Our Process
- About Us
- Terms and Conditions
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- January 2020
- August 2019
- July 2019
- May 2019
- Benefits of Hemp (1)
- CBD (36)
- CBD for Dogs (1)
- CBD News (2)
- Delta-8 (2)
- Legal Implications (1)
- Select CBD (3)
510 River Hwy #16,
Mooresville, NC 28117
Monday-Saturday: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
CBD Kief | Concentrate Potent cbd Kief is derived from the trichomes, or tiny resin glands. Premium CBD Kief at The Hemp Doctor. Call us and order today!