Organic Hemp Protein Powder
Our 100% organic hemp protein powder is a high-quality plant-based protein that is used as an ingredient in the health food industry. It contains all nine essential amino acids as well as fibre, healthy fats, and minerals. Product is also available from EU-origin seeds for a 0.5€/kg premium.
- Protein: Available in 50% and 60% protein content
- Origin: Available from EU and non-EU origin.
- Processed in: European Union
- Cold pressed below temperature of 45°C
We deliver EXPRESS SAMPLES upon request in the EU.
All the certificates listed below will become available for download from your Account after you place your order.
Buy Organic Hemp Protein Powder wholesale online at foodcircle • 100% Certified suppliers ✓ Competitive prices ✓ Express sample delivery ✓ 90-day payment plans ✓
Hemp Protein Powder
Our hemp protein powder is high in protein (containing up to 50% protein), and provides all 21 amino acids including the 8 essential amino acids which the human body cannot synthesize so must be acquired through diet.
- High in fibre, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and is a source of calcium
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function, transmission of information via nervous system and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to maintenance of normal bones and teeth, normal muscle function, metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal transport of oxygen around the body. It also contributes to normal cognitive function, normal function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The hemp plant has been grown for thousands of years for its many useful by products (hemp fibres from the stem of the plant can be woven to make a fabric, the roots have been used in traditional medicine by ancient Eastern civilisations from as early as 2,600 BCE and some of the earliest recorded incidences of paper making by the Chinese cite hemp as a key addition to improve the quality of the paper pulp).
Unlike other plant-based sources of protein such as wheat and soy, hemp has not been associated with any allergies or intolerances. Alpha-linolenic acid, a type of omega-3 fatty acid present in hemp protein powder, contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Organic hemp protein powder makes healthy plant based protein easily accessible to your body without the adverse side effects of other protein supplements. It is ideal for developing muscle and with a deliciously natural nutty taste, can add flavour to your shakes and smoothies.
Our hemp protein powder is high in protein (containing up to 50% protein), and provides all 21 amino acids including the 8 essential amino acids which the…