HEMP SALVE RECIPE.
Posted by anthea thomas on July 13, 2019
This Plastic Free July we are getting our ethical vibes on a creating many winter skin love DIY recipes.
Brooke our resident queen of organic goodness has created the super popular HEMP SALVE, our most popular winter skin product.
Recently, hemp seed oil has become more popular both as a dietary supplement and a topical application for healthy skin. That is because hemp seed oil contains very high levels of linoleic and alpha-linoleic essential fatty acids . These compounds lubricate and moisturize the skin, and are especially useful in treating the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis , and rashes . Taken internally, hemp seed oil lowers blood cholesterol levels, reduces arterial plaque, and reduces blood pressure.
It seems the old ezcema is back for many too & we are doing our best to get our psorisis shampoo reciepe out there.
Using just the base ingredients, Many of these recipes are adaptable you can add your essential oils and extras like jojoba oil, almond oil, or even replace shea butter for cacoa butter.
We want you to begin your journey of self empowerment and plastic free organic living simply.
HEMP SALVE RECIPE
Nourish your skin, relax your muscles, and calm your spirits with our Hemp Salve. Relief. Smooth, silky, moisturizing, and never greasy, Hemp Salve offers exquisitely scented herbal blend that will change the way you think about moisturizing balms.
- daily moisturiser to firm, rejuvenate and tighten your skin while leaving it supple, plump and luscious.
- method to gently repair stressed, dehydrated and damaged skin, giving you a youthful glow.
- full spectrum treatment for skincare challenges including acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- solution to redness, discolouration, soreness, dull greasy skin, rashes and a lacklustre complexion, evening out your skintone and reducing blotchiness.
- counterbalance to signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines…great for us Aussies who’re a little too fond of lying on the beach or getting about in the sun!
1 Air Tight Glass Jar
1/4 Cup Shea Butter
1/4 Hemp Seed Oil
Essential Oil of your choice
Melt down shea butter and add in hempseed oil, stir until combined.
Add Essential Oil of your choice.
Store in a cool place until it sets
You could substitute the Shea Butter for Coconut Oil for a more liquidy Salve or even Cacao Butter for a harder Salve that melts down when it hits body temprature. Its all about playing around with deifferent ingredients until you get the consistency YOU prefer.
This Plastic Free July we are getting our ethical vibes on a creating many winter skin love DIY recipes… Brooke our resident queen of organic goodness has created the super popular HEMP SALVE, our most popular winter skin product. Recently, hemp seed oil has become more popular both as a dietary supplement and a topi