How To Make Your Own CBD Oil Gummies
Edibles are a delicious and popular way to get your daily CBD dose, and DIY CBD gummies give you a great way to make your own edibles for consumption. Making your own edibles offers a few distinct advantages: you know exactly how strong they are, you know exactly what’s in them, and you can tailor the flavor to suit your tastes. The only thing stopping most people from making their own is that they don’t know how.
Easier Than You Think
While there are plenty of recipes out there, this one is the easiest you’ll find. It doesn’t take a lot of ingredients, and your DIY CBD gummies can be cooling in under an hour. The hardest part for some people is the math.
In order to get a known dosage from the gummies, you’ll want to know how much CBD each one gives you. This recipe should make approximately 50 gummies the size of the popular little bears. Silicone molds are available in these traditional bear shapes and many others, both large and small. Determine the dosage you want each gummy to give you, then multiply that amount by the number of gummies you’re creating. As an example, if I was making 50 small DIY CBD gummies and I wanted to get 2mg of CBD from each of them, I would need to put 100 mg into my recipe.
2mg X 50 = 100mg
If I was using Core CBD’s Natural Hemp CBD Oil 1500mg, which has a concentration of 50mg/ml, I would need 2 ml of tincture to add to my recipe.
100mg / 50mg/ml = 2ml
Let’s get started.
1 Package (About ½ cup) of gelatin dessert in your choice of flavor.
1 ½ cups of coconut water or fruit juice.
1 Tablespoon of sweetener to taste.
An amount of CBD oil sufficient for your desired dosage.
A saucepan, whisk, and an appropriate number of silicone molds. Optional: A funnel and squeeze bottle.
- Start by pouring your fruit juice or coconut water into a saucepan and heating it over low to medium heat. You do not want it boiling. At higher temperatures, you could damage the terpenes in your CBD or alter its taste.
- If you want to add a sweetener like honey or sugar, now is the time. Whisk gently for complete dispersal. Between the flavoring in your gelatin, your chosen liquid, and your chosen tincture, it may not be needed.
- Once it’s hot but not boiling, slowly add in the gelatin, whisking continuously. You’re aiming for a homogenous mixture with the gelatin completely dissolved.
- Add your CBD and whisk to disperse it.
- Once thoroughly mixed, it’s time to get the mixture into molds. You can spoon it in or pour. The easiest way, however, is to use a funnel to pour it into a squeeze bottle, the kind often used for condiments. This makes it easy to fill each mold individually.
- Refrigerate your filled molds until they’re set.
Enjoy Your Gummies
DIY CBD gummies are a great way to do more with your CBD. If you have any questions about our products, you can reach our CBD experts at 888-506-1501. Order your high-quality CBD oil and get started on your culinary adventure with Core CBD today.
With DIY CBD gummies you can create your own tasty way to take your high-quality CBD oil. Learn more about the latest CBD uses and trends with Core CBD today.