Medical Marijuana Card
Get your medical marijuana card faster at Euphoria Wellness!
- Visit us with your valid Nevada ID and we’ll help print out your application and book your doctor appointment with our doctor.
- Visit the doctor and get the referral section signed and notarized by their staff.
- Bring your completed application back to us and we’ll upload the application and payment to the state.
- Within 24-72 hours the state will approve your application and we will print your approval letter so that you can purchase right away!
- The state will then mail your card within 2 weeks. No more DMV visits!
Get your card from us and you will get $20 off your first purchase!
*$20 off purchase of $20 or more.
Cohen Medical Center
3650 S Decatur Blvd #23
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Email: [email protected]
Monday closed, Tuesday 11:00 am-5:00 pm, Wednesday closed, Thursday 11:00 am-5:0 pm, Friday 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
Why Should I Get a MMJ Card?
It is required by the State of Nevada for any patient requiring the use of medical marijuana products for treatment, to hold a valid Medical Marijuana Card.
Do I Have To Get a Card?
Yes, it is required by the state of Nevada.
Anyone wishing to purchase marijuana as a medical patient must present their card. Cards from other states with registered medical marijuana programs are eligible. If you wish to purchase marijuana as a recreational, non-medical user, you must present a valid, government-issued ID and be over 21-years-old.
What Conditions Can Be Treated with Medical Marijuana?
Chemotherapy Side Effects
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Variety of Other Chronic, Debilitating or Terminal Illnesses
What Type of Medical Care Provider Can Recommend Marijuana?
Medical Doctor (MD)
Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Get your Nevada medical marijuana card faster at Euphoria Marijuana! We'll help you print our your application, book your appointment with our doctor, and get $20 off your first purchase. Medical marijuana can treat a variety of chronic illnesses and conditions including anxiety and headaches.
FREE CONSULTATION! 702-428-0000
IF YOU ARE WONDERING HOW TO…
Get a Nevada Medical Marijuana Card you have come to the right place!
Dr. Reefer has successfully assisted over 150,000 patients just like you obtain their medical marijuana card throughout Nevada since 2001. Our cannabis-friendly doctors understand the many benefits of medical marijuana.
Dr. Reefer has streamlined the process so that you get your card faster. Lowest Fee Or Your Card Is FREE! Patient’s holding a valid Nevada Medical Marijuana Card will be able to legally obtain their medical marijuana at licensed dispensaries. Card holding patients are legally able to possess, grow and use medical marijuana in Nevada. Residents of Nevada will gain many benefits from utilizing the Medical Cannabis Card Program as opposed to Recreational users. Learn more about the benefits of having a medical card in a recreational state. A few of these benefits include:
An exemption from the State’s 34-38% Recreational Taxes
A larger possession limit
Approval to cultivate 6 plants
You must qualify for a specific grow exemption, ask us if this is something you require
Access for medical patients under the age of 21. It’s not legal to use recreationally under the age of 21
DO I STILL QUALIFY IF I’M UNDER 21 YEARS OLD?
Although you have to be at least 21 years old to buy Recreational Marijuana in Nevada, you can obtain your Medicinal Cannabis License and buy from the dispensaries if you are under 21.
• AVOID THE THC/CBD LEVEL CAPS ON RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. (IF YOU WANT THE GOOD STUFF YOU NEED A MEDICAL CARD)
• PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA SAME DAY (MUCH STRONGER OILS, WAX, EDIBLES, CONCENTRATES, FLOWER, ETC)
• CONTINUE TO PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA AND HAVE ACCESS EVEN IF RECREATIONAL SALES ARE SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS.
• A NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD ALLOWS YOU TO RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE IF YOU FACE A DRUG TEST AT WORK, PAIN CLINIC, PROBATION, CHILD CUSTODY, ETC. IN NEVADA, YOUR EMPLOYER CAN FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT FOR USING RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA.
• DELIVERIES: HAVE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONVENIENTLY DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR.
• LINE PASS: PRESENT YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD AND AVOID THE LONG RECREATIONAL DISPENSARY LINES BY SKIPPING RIGHT TO THE FRONT.
• Avoid The Recreational Tax Rate. (Recreational Marijuana is taxed from 33-38%, depending on local regulations, with all state and local taxes included.)
• SHOP IN MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES WITH RECIPROCITY.
• KEEP YOUR GROWING RIGHTS.
• HIGHER POSSESSION LIMITS. POSSESS 2 OUNCES WITH A MARIJUANA CARD. (NEEDED FOR OILS, WAXES EDIBLES, ETC BECAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH MORE WEIGHT)
• RENTING A HOUSE/APARTMENT? YOU COULD FACE EVICTION IF YOU USE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. WITHOUT A MARIJUANA CARD YOU ARE CONSIDERED A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER. WITH A MARIJUANA CARD YOU CAN RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE IF YOU FACE EVICTION OR QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS WITH YOUR LANDLORD!
Dr. Reefer. Knowledgeable Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors at Dr. Reefer can help you decide if medicinal marijuana is right for you. Our Las Vegas office provides a safe and supportive environment that is designed to give you the most positive experience. We believe that you should have the right to choose the best medication for your condition.
Dr. Reefer Medical Marijuana Doctors: Get A Nevada Medical Marijuana Card In Las Vegas- WE MAKE IT QUICK & EASY To Obtain Your Medical Card Today! 702-428-0000