54 Medical Marijuana Sales Jobs
Medical Marijuana Cannabis Retail Consultant
Preferred Qualifications: -Washington Medical Marijuana Consultant Certification mj mmj sales budtender consulting
Manager – Commercial Marijuana Retail
Understand and develop markets for commercial. and medical marijuana products.Hire, schedule, and . Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyze operating .
Retail Sales Associate – West Seattle
West Seattle Marijuana Store has been providing outstanding customer service in the legal cannabis . In return, we’ll pay you $17 an hour to start, give you paid holidays and PTO, and provide medical .
Regulatory Specialist (MJ Inspector) Eugene
The OLCC is the agency responsible for regulating the sale and service of alcoholic beverages, the production and sale of recreational marijuana, the tracking of Oregon Health Authority medical .
Business Development Liaison – Healthcare Sales and Marketing
Two years experience in the areas of sales and marketing management preferably in a behavioral . medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work .
Sales Director Healthcare / Hemp
Position The Sales Director analyzes the market, builds the strategy, drives client acquisition and . find medical marijuana jobs. For more info check out our website www.hempstaff.com and our job .
Assistant Manager – Medical Cannabis Retailer
. sales floor, setting the vibe and maintaining it while holding individuals accountable to the Dank . OMMA Medical Marijuana CertificationPhysical Work Demands: Willingness to travel to corporate .
Part-Time or Full-Time Budtender
Hourly wage & tips, sales commission for budtending shifts* Budtender sales commissions for . Must have:-an OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit (CANDIDATES WITHOUT THIS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED .
Automotive Sales Consultant
. marijuana.We want people who are motivated and ready to prove their ability to be a part of this . Free Medical, Dental & Vision Employee purchase discounts Growth Opportunity with great income .
Sales Operations Team Member
Our company produces and sells a line of high-end marijuana oil to both consumers and premium . Full-time Cura employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on the 1st of the .
Actively Hiring During COVID-19
DETAILED INFORMATION Oversee operations for two marijuana retail stores. Run reports on store . Watch sales trends and make recommendations and implement strategies to increase numbers. Provide .
Budtender – Medical Cannabis Retailer
Processing customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.Ensuring that the . criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)Must have reliable .
Retail Associate – Grupo Flor – Moss Landing, CA 95039 – $16 an.
. and medical marijuana laws, strains and moreAssist with daily retail operations at East of Eden Cannabis Co. dispensary to ensure operations run smoothly and efficientlyPerform sales support .
ACE Vending Service Technician
. medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis. Nearest Major Market: Houston Job Segment: Technician, Housekeeping, Medical, Retail Sales, Technology, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail Date posted .
Commercial Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) with employer contributions . Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana. #GrowWithUs Job Posted .
Retail Sales Manager – Relocation to Portland, OR
Complete Medical Benefits effective immediately upon hire * Paid Time Off Program of up to 3 weeks . Marijuana) Prior Experience with Key Performance Indicators in retail sales growth Minimum of 1 .
Automotive Sales Consultant
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Requirements & Conditions: * Valid WA . We are a drug free work place and we do test for Marijuana. * Will submit to a background check
Automotive Sales Manager
. medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and other dealership-specific perks . This is a drug-free work place and pre-employment drug screening is required (including marijuana
Budtender – Part Time
We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical . Sales: 2 year Technological Skills: * POS Required Knowledge and Skills: * Knowledge of marijuana .
. across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 . marijuana-infused products from seed to sale. A METRC Operating Specialist will be efficient in .
Did You Apply To This Job?
We will use this feedback to improve your job matches.
Why didn’t you apply to this job?
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Medical Marijuana Sales
- Medical Marijuana Grower
- Marijuana Dispensary
- Marijuana Sales Rep
- Marijuana Sales
- Marijuana Marketing
- Retail Marijuana
- Marijuana Grower
- Marijuana Industry
- Marijuana Retail
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams.
54+ Medical Marijuana Sales Jobs in the Chicago, IL area
Get new jobs emailed to you daily
You Already Have an Account
We’re sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.Browse 54 MEDICAL MARIJUANA SALES Jobs ($29K-$224K) hiring now from companies with openings. Find your next job near you & 1-Click Apply!
Careers | Marijuana Central
Dispensary Sales Associate
- Full Time
- Posted 2 months ago
The Dispensary Associate is responsible for ensuring each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist Patients with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
• Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
• Ensure Patients’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
• Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
• Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively.
• Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash transactions.
• Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
• Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
• Facilitate the new membership and Patient renewal processes.
• Perform data entry and manage the Patient database.
• Dispensing medical cannabis in Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
• Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
• Book appointments for Patients for services they request.
• Maintain a current stock of Educational materials, new patient folders etc.
• Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
• Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
• Perform other related work as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, bank teller, or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
• Must be 21 years old and pass criminal background check.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient computing skills.
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match.
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction.
• High level of integrity.