16 Best Plastic Bongs on Amazon
You’ve probably considered plastic bongs. It’s essential for every budget smoker. You probably came this way because you broke your last glass water pipe right? We’ve got you covered. We have listed some acrylic bongs, all the way to the classic water pipe. Check out our list of the very best acrylic silicone bongs on the Internet.
Portable Elephant Silicone Crafts (Powder/Blue/Purple)
This one is a chart-topper. This cute silicone water pipe is a fast-selling bong at the moment. Made with silicone this plastic water pipe is very resilient to impact. It is very easy to clean, which is a must for hygiene reasons. Bongs like this one are suitable for every day smokers, with its beautiful design, this bong is perfect for yourself or as a gift.
Take a look at the qualities of this bong and our comprehensive list of the best bongs on the internet:
Portable Elephant Silicone Crafts (Powder/Blue/Purple)
NUMBER 2: The Runner Up
Silicone Travel Foldable Unbreakable Art Hose 13.7″ High (Yellow)
Sometimes, bongs can be hard to understand, too many gadgets or pointless design concepts, but here we have found the ideal for any simplistic smoker. Maybe if you are looking to add some vibrant colors to your smoking paraphernalia, you needn’t look further. Most Water Pipes can be rough and nasty to look at, and usually at a high price. This silicone foldable art hose is no stress at a low price. Check out the benefits of silicone water pipes like these:
NUMBER 3: A respectable 3rd place.
Silicone Handmade Crafts Adjustable Water Bottle, 5.5″-9.6″ – US Stock
This 3rd place has been given to the Silicone Adjustable water pipe. This bong has a very unique design. Kind of looks like the pipes from Super Mario Bros. The vibrant colors in this bong stand out with confidence. The best plastic bongs have the trippiest designs, this one is more of a skate style. Again something to mention here is the risk assurance factor, it won’t break. This is one of the many reasons why this water pipe is on the top 3 list.
Best Of The Rest
Mr Y Beaker Base Silicone Bong
Acrylic Bubble Base Water Pipe Colored | 18cm
Acrylic ice bong with spikes
Tattoo Acrylic Bong – Clear
Acrylic bong colored
Acrylic Water Pipe Colored
Acrylic Bong with Twisted Tube
Trailer Park Boys Silibong | The Julian
PieceMaker Kali Beaker Base Silicone Bong | Miss Pinky Glow
PieceMaker Kahuna Beaker Base Silicone Bong
Straight Silicone Bong with Glass Herb Bowl | Green Blue and Red
How we chose our best bongs on Amazon
Well, we originally started writing mainly about Amazon, but in the end, it was better to also give you some other bongs from GrassCity. GrassCity is also a fantastic website with a lot of choices. Free Shipping above $50 means you can order a few items or some of the more expensive bongs on our list, and you don’t have to worry about any other extra costs. Amazon didn’t really have a large enough selection of silicone and acrylic bongs, and these are the only two types of plastic we would recommend.
The problem with plastic bongs
While plastic bongs are a lot cheaper, they’re not necessarily better than the alternatives. The main reason for this is the taste. Plastic bongs, more specifically acrylic bongs, have a negative impact on taste. Not only this, but they’re a bit horrible to smoke generally. They become dirty very easily, and the bong water simply smells nasty from them. We actually recommend buying a glass bong, but they have their own set of disadvantages. We’ve created a table to so you can make a fully informed decision about whether you want a plastic bong or a glass bong:
Is a plastic bong or a glass bong better?
✅ Easy to clean (see our guide below)
✅ Doesn’t affect the taste
✅ Best quality smoke
❌ Not necessarily portable because breakable
❌ Normally more expensive
❌ Can be hard to clean if you don’t know what you’re doing
✅ Can go in a dishwasher without any worries
✅ Portable, great for on-the-go smoking
❌ Some plastic bongs affect the taste
❌ Normally bad quality
Why should I even bother smoking a bong?
You might be reading this article and thinking to yourself, why would I even bother smoking a bong? It’s a fair question because it can seem a little extreme. The main reason people smoke bongs over something like a joint or a blunt is that they tend to get you higher. There is a scale when it comes to weed, starting off spliffs, then blunts, vapes, bongs, concentrates, edibles. This all depends on dosage obviously, but generally, bongs are stronger than blunts or spliffs. Another great advantage of bongs is that they don’t require tobacco. In Britain, for example, we smoke predominantly what we call joints, which is a mix of tobacco and weed. A lot of people turn to either bongs or vaporizers when they quit smoking as an alternative.
Are bongs healthy for you?
No. Not really. A lot of people think they are healthier than smoking a spliff or whatever but they’re really not. Just because it cools the smoke down doesn’t mean it removes any toxins from the smoke. When you combust anything and breathe in the resulting smoke, it’s more than likely to have some kind of toxins inside. This is a big problem because a lot of people think that smoking weed through these methods is healthy. It’s really not. We like to recommend flower vapes, as mentioned previously.
How to clean a bong
This is probably one of the most frequent questions we receive here at the Weed Republic. Let’s be honest, cleaning your bong isn’t the easiest thing to do. Luckily, if you have a dishwasher and a plastic bong, it’s incredibly easy. You just stick it inside a dishwasher and it will be clean. However, not everyone has a dishwasher, and those that do, don’t necessarily want your family to see a pink silicone bong inside it. Therefore, we’ve constructed a quick guide on how to clean a bong properly:
Rinse the bong out with warm soapy water, get all of the bong water out of it.
Add some isopropyl alcohol. It really needs to be a minimum of 90% strength, anything less won’t get the job done.
Fill your bong with alcohol, covering all the holes and covering the top.
Shake the bong up and down for several minutes
Allow all of the liquid to leave the bong, and it should be clean
Finally wash with warm water again thoroughly, to completely remove any taste of alcohol.
After this, your bong will be clean.
How to take a bong hit
Again, we’re not in the patronizing game, however, it’s important to know exactly how to use a bong. The best way to use a bong is as follows:
Take your herbs and put them inside a grinder. Preferably a 4-part grinder.
Once your herbs are nicely ground up, you can take some fluffy weed from the middle part of the grinder.
The reason I suggested a 4-part grinder, is that you can now take some kief from your grinder and sprinkle it on the top of the hit, this will give it an amazing taste and a much stronger hit.
Cover the hole in the stem with your finger, and cover the hole at the top with your mouth, and place a lighter to the weed.
Breathe in slowly for as long as you can, and the smoke will build up inside.
When you’re ready to take a hit, remove your finger from the hole on the stem and breathe in a bit, not too much. You can take a small hit, and save the rest of the smoke for later.
Once you’ve taken your first hit, cover all the holes again, this time you can cover the mouthpiece with your hand, and the other hole with your other hand. This smoke is now stored. You can see the smoke inside a bong, and you know how much of a hit is left.
Well, if you’ve made it this far into the article, consider yourself an expert. We’ve taught you in this article how to take a bong hit, how to clean your bong, which is better: a glass or a plastic bong, why you should smoke a bong, and the best plastic bongs on Amazon.
You’ve probably considered plastic bongs. It's essential for every budget smoker. You probably came this way because you broke your last glass water pipe right? We’ve got you covered. We have listed some acrylic bongs, all the way to the classic water pipe. Check out our list of the very best acrylic silicone bongs on
Smoking Pipes & Glass Pipes
Sherlock Holmes, Gandalf, and Einstein. If you want to join the pipe-using greats of history, we have a variety of cheap glass pipes, ornate metal smoking pipes, and portable one-hitters.
Why are smoking pipes popular?
Hand pipes are one of the most popular smoking accessories in the world because they are a classic way and cheap way to smoke dry herbs and tobacco. Vape pipes never went out of style because they simply work, can be made out of almost any material, and can come in an array of beautiful designs.
How to smoke a pipe?
Since pipes are one of the simplest smoking accessories out there how to smoke out of a pipe is pretty straightforward. You simply grind your herb (we carry a large selection of grinders), pack it into your bowl, light up with your finger over the carb hole, and then uncover the hole and inhale. They’re easy to use even if you’ve never smoked before.
Why use a pipe?
Some people prefer the filtering effects of the water in a bong or bubbler, but there’s nothing beats the convenience and portability of a hand pipe. Most pipes will fit easily in the pocket of your jeans or dress, in your purse or backpack, or in your nightstand drawer, plus you can easily bring your favorite pipe to your best buddy’s house or pass it around the campfire. We’ve got cool glass pipes for sale for every occasion.
What’s the best pipe for me?
Pipes are extremely versatile, made from glass, metal, silicone, acrylic, wood and come in a variety of styles. Cop yourself a cool pipe once you’ve had a chance to determine which style is best for how you like to light up.
- Classic Spoons-Your classic hand pipe with a straight stem and fat bowl. The carb on a spoon is on the side of the bowl. Below you will find a rainbow of glass spoons.
- One Hitter Pipes – Also known as one-hitters, these are great for concerts, ski lifts, or on-the-go toking. As the name implies, these pipes have a small bowl that holds just enough herb for one hit. Their small size makes them compact and discrete. We have a selection of one-hitters in glass, metal, and even ceramic.
- Double Bowl Pipes-These work exactly like classic spoons, but allow you to pack in twice as much. These are great for the lazy smoker who doesn’t like to keep packing bowls, or for couples who want to share without really “sharing”.
- Steamroller Pipes – Resembling steamroller locomotives, these pipes are essentially a small glass canonical tube with the bowl on top.
- Dugout Pipes – Similar to a chillum this is a simple pipe with a bowl at the end of a small tube that’s normally wood or metal.
- Chillums – A chillum is the most basic pipe type that’s simply a hollow tube.
- Glass Blunt – If you’re tired of running out of rolling papers glass blunts are a great way to have the experience of a joint without the hassle.
- Sherlock Pipes – These are stunning pieces with spacious bowls and are usually made of glass.
Smoking pipe materials
- Heat-Safe Handblown Borosilicate Glass pipes – The best thing about handblown glass pipes is the multitude of shapes and colors they come in! The glass blowing process allows creators to make crystal pipes in animal shapes, swirling colors, and funky textures. Glass also lets you check when it’s time to clean the piece. With so many dope designs, you’re sure to fall in love with one of our beautiful and affordable high quality glass pipes.
- Ceramic pipes – Since ceramic is a poor heat conductor, these will stay cooler in your hands as you use them. They also come in some pretty interesting designs. Ceramic is one of the more expensive materials given that it is not the easiest to work with, but these are some of the most gorgeous and decorative style pipes available.
- Metal pipes– There’s nothing worse than dropping your favorite glass pipe and watching it explode into a thousand pieces on the pavement, so if you’re prone to slips and drops you may want to consider a metal pipe. Since metal conducts heat, these are covered in an insulating layer of plastic or other non-conductive materials around the stem. Whether you’re looking for a simple, classic style or something a little more unique, we’ve got a metal pipe for you.
- Clay pipes – If you ever played with clay, you know it’s possible to create almost any design with it. That’s why our hand-painted clay pipes can look way more detailed and unique than other materials. They are a great item for collectors.
- Silicone pipes – Similar to metal pipes, silicone is an extremely durable pipe style and very travel-friendly.
Cool glass pipes brands
Marley Natural pipes
Marley’s Natural pipes are elegant hand-blown pieces designed for quality, durability and style. As implied by the name, the brand is a tribute to Bob Marley and the collection has a natural aesthetic and feel that the legend would have surely loved. The Marley Natural Spoon Pipe featuring black walnut wood has detachable parts making it super easy to clean and great for travel. If you are looking for the same look, but something even more portable, the Marley Natural Taster also features black walnut and stands just 3 inches tall. For larger hits, the Smoked Glass Spoon Pipe accented by a Jamaican gold stripe has a wide bowl that swirls and cools down your hits.
Other cool smoking pipes for sale
- Marley Natural Rise Up Steamroller – You’ll enjoy hitting from this high quality steamroller pipe while reppin the RISE UP on cannabis prohibition.
- Stash Pipe – This 2-in-1 stash pipe is the perfect travel companion for staying lit on-the-go.
- Horton glass pipe – This animal glass pipe is a super cute pink elephant companion and a must have for Dr. Seuss fans.
Cheap pipes for sale under $50
While you can also find cheap glass pipes in our store, silicone pipes are the most affordable and go as low as $4.20.
How to clean a pipe
Resin in smoking pipes can build up quickly and become clogged, which can impact the flavor of your smoke so we’ve created this glass cleaning guide so you can get the most out of the smoke sesh every time. Steps on how to clean pipe bowl and piece (if you’re looking how to clean a tobacco pipe the same applies):
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paper clip
- Cotton swabs
- Plastic bag
- Put pipe bag with rubbing alcohol and teaspoon of salt
- Let soak for 12 hours
- Shake pipe in bag
- Remove any remaining resin with paper clip and cotton swabs
- Rinse with water and dry
Glass pipes near me
At EverythingFor420.com, we have top quality classic spoons, one-hitters, and metal pipes for every preference and personality! If you’re looking for a small hand pipe that’s a little different, check out our Glass Blunt or a Mini Elephant Pipe . You’re sure to find what you’re looking for at our online pipe shop a at the price you always dreamed of!
Don’t miss out
We want to supply your business with quality goods at the lowest possible prices. We believe in making smoking accessories easily accessible to all. We buy direct, cut out the middleman and pass the savings onto you.
We ship from Los Angeles, California.
FREE USA Shipping on most of the products and on orders over $42.
We offer a $4.20 flat rate 2-7 day shipping, as well as expedited 1-3 day shipping and 1 day shipping options.
International orders rate is automatically calculated and takes about 5-15 days.
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS* ▷ Discover the best and cheapest collection of smoking metal, glass & dragon pipes in our Everything For 420 Online Store.