Categories
BLOG

wholesale cbd crystals

Bulk CBD Isolate

Our award-winning CBD Isolate is a great way to incorporate plant-based wellness into a nice cup of tea, a salad dressing, or a pre-workout protein shake. Buy bulk CBD isolate in order to gain the best pricing possible!

  • 1000mg CBD/g
  • C02-extracted
  • THC Free
  • American hemp
  • Lab-tested

COUPONS DO NOT APPLY TO BULK ISOLATE

  • Description
  • Suggested Use
  • Lab Results
  • Why Extract Labs?

Description

Extract Labs’ CBD Isolate is pure cannabidiol in crystalline powder form. Isolate is great to work with as an ingredient, and buying our bulk CBD Isolate allows you to save. Whether you are creating a custom formulated topical or just adding a touch of wellness to your morning coffee, CBD Isolate makes for a quick and easy boost. Extract Labs CBD Isolate won Best Isolate from Grow Hemp Colorado’s Consumer Choice Awards. Extracted in Boulder, Colorado from American Hemp.

Available sizes: 5g, 25g, 100g, and 500g
Potency: 1000mg CBD/g

Ingredients: Pure CBD Isolate

Suggested Use

Isolate is one of the most versatile products on the market. Isolate can be ingested directly, vaped, or sprinkled into food and beverages. It can also be added into your favorite topical product, such as lotions or creams, to give some added benefits. There isn’t much it can’t be used for!

The recommend dose of isolate is 33mg, which is an amount about the size of a grain of rice. Isolate is very concentrated, so a little bit will go a long way!

Lab Results

Why Extract Labs?

The CBD market is still the wild wild west. Anyone can make it, sell it and slap a misleading or even outright false label on their product. With so many brands to choose from, it can be hard to determine who to trust. Instead of just claiming our products are the best, we show you. All of our products are backed by our batch tracking system so you can view a certificate of analysis for the product in your hand. Yes, many companies provide a COA, and some are legit. However, many are showing you an old, irrelevant COA. Even some of the biggest names in the business have gotten busted for inaccurate lab reports! We put a tracking number on all products that you can use to view the COA specific to each batch produced. What about 3rd party testing? Here’s what we can say about that… we are a lab, and we provide analytical services just like other labs, therefore, it is both cost-effective and of a higher quality to use our own facility. This is not a compromise. It is the only way we can provide the best quality and best value possible. Therefore, it is directly in line with our core values and mission as a company. Occasionally, a CBD vetting company will have our products tested by multiple 3rd-party labs, and guess what they find? We have been awarded the highest standards for perfect scores. One company (CBD Examine) went so far as to detail that per cannabinoid volume, our tinctures are the best quality and value on the market.

Extract Labs is privately owned. When you shop with us, you are purchasing a product made by the hardest working people in the industry. We are all obsessed with making the best CBD products available to everyone. Your hard-earned money doesn’t go into the pockets of investors. It goes towards upgrading equipment to lower product costs, research into new cannabinoids, and helps keep a roof over the heads of our 40-something employees.

Shop with us and see why Extract Labs customers are raving about our quality, pricing, and as they say: “a level of customer service unheard of in this day and age.”

Related products

CBD Isolate, CBD Tincture

Pure CBD Isolate Tincture

CBD Isolate

CBD Isolate

CBD Isolate, CBG Products

Bulk CBG Isolate

CBD Isolate, CBG Products

CBG Isolate

Get free shipping when you spend $50 or more.

Our products are made exclusively from American grown hemp.

Our SSL certificate keeps your information safe at checkout.

Our bulk CBD Isolate is still the same award-winning isolate, but at an even better value for those who want the best CBD quality going into their product.

Bulk CBD isolate crystals

Information

Availability of large quantities of bulk CBD, for more info write to [email protected]

GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified product

• 1% terpenes: Mircene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Oxide caryophyllene, Terpinolene and Umulene

• 100% European hemp

• Does not contain nicotine

• Product guaranteed THC-free, solvent-free and tested in a certified European laboratory

Cannabidiol is one of the 140 cannabinoids contained in the hemp inflorescence. Unlike THC, it has no psychotropic effect.

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

99% pure CBD crystals, the remaining 1% is made up of terpenes. Availability of large wholesale quantities. The price refers to 1kg.